Sunday, October 26, 2014

Marketing

I have struggled quite a bit on deciding what to base this assignment on. I have gone back and forth between advertising as a career or a drain on the world, on how marketing has both a good and evil side or how the business world itself can be terribly cruel. I decided, in the end, to leave my topic broad and widdle it down to a more specific point later. I decided to write about my future career marketing.
1. I Marketing inherently good or evil?
2. How does it effect the youth?
3. Is an effect made by marketing always negative?
4. Whats the difference between advertising and marketing?
5. Why should the average consumer be concerned with the marketing strategies of today?
6. What allows a company to effectively market to a customer?
7. When should a marketing campaign be abandoned?
8. How does an individual marketer effect the world?
9. How does that same individual effect those closest to him?
10. Can the world as we know it survive without marketing or advertising?

No comments:

Post a Comment